hello! Im Sim Simi
Schaa AL Hassan

adirulnizam #26


dear adirulnizam ,
you know i love you so much more ?
you know i'll never leave you ?
you know that i have you only one ?
you know i'll suck without you ?
you know i always miss you ?
you know i always put you at the top on my heart ?
you know when i miss you , i'll open our conversation , our photo , memory then i'll smile and crying ?
you know my heart just for you darling ?
you know when we are understanding , my tears cannot be stopped ?
why you hurt my heart ?
you know i am like child need you ?
you know i need your love every second ?
you know i can't stop thinking of you even i am sleeping ?
you know everything i do , it just for you ?
you know you such as my motivation and inspire ?
you know you are very important person in my life ?
you know i love you everything bout you ?
you know i always crazy bout you ?
you know you will kill me with your word and act ?
you know i am stupid child to argue with you , my only boyfie ?
you know i will died when i did not heard your condition ?
even for a second .
you know i can be crazy when i know you're sick ?
you know i can be crazy driver drunk when we are on understanding ?

what happen say it is , what condition happen with us , what time date we are no longer together , you just remember this word .
'I ALWAYS LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH'
and
'YOU ARE THE BEST MAN THAT I HAVE'

let me crying behind you .
without you know what happen to me .
iloveyou :face22:




sincerely,
your girlfriend


|